Fix that creaky or broken arm, repair the unreliable barrier!
With a barrier system integrated to other access control, any security barrier becomes a hassle-free barrier when maintained by Anchor.
- Repair of existing automatic barriers
- 24 hour emergency service
- Replacement of existing automatic barriers and upgrading of manual to an automated system
- Surveys and recommendations for managing agents including design facility and installation
- Maintenance of existing barriers
- Programmed maintenance
Anchor takes care of everything, all the time. Our programmed maintenance service automatically provides twice yearly site visits, inspecting and adjusting all equipment, generating written reports and making relevant recommendations. Emergency 24 hour cover is included with each contract.
All of the above are carried out by Anchor Door Systems contact us by phone on 020-7582-6598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask us for design recommendations for installation, upgrading of manual barriers. It is important to consider how the automatic barriers will be used and in particular, who needs access. We offer programmed maintenance which is essential under current Health and Safety legislation.