CCTV surveillance combines a CCTV camera and CCTV monitor and can provide CCTV digital recording or remote monitoring.
CCTV can be integrated with other aspects of access control and entry systems.
- Repair CCTV including adjustment of video surveillance cameras
- 24 hour emergency service to CCTV and other video surveillance equipment
- Replacement CCTV and upgrading of existing video surveillance systems, ie digital colour
- Upgrade from analogue to IP through CAT5 cable. This is now affordable and offers higher quality image resolution and operation
- Maintenance of CCTV video surveillance system on a six monthly basis
- Programmed maintenance
Anchor takes care of everything, all the time. Our programmed maintenance service automatically provides twice yearly site visits, inspecting and adjusting all equipment within the CCTV security camera system, generating written reports and making relevant recommendations. Emergency 24 hour cover is included with each contract.
All of the above are carried out by Anchor Door Systems contact us by phone on 020-7582-6598 or email email@example.com
Increased requirements for additional security mean that both recorded or monitored CCTV surveillance video equipment are demanded in certain applications. Let us survey your site and make appropriate recommendations.