Overhead Door Closers
Overhead door closers require maintenance as a result of variations in temperature and operating conditions.
These units can become slow or allow the door to bang in a dangerous fashion.
We can maintain the equipment to ensure perfect operation under all conditions.
Extensive research and experience means that virtually any door can be controlled, so call us with your queries.
Anchor takes care of everything, all the time. Our programmed maintenance service automatically provides twice yearly site visits, inspecting and adjusting all equipment, generating written reports and making relevant recommendations.
Emergency 24 hour cover is included with each contract.
- Adjustment of door closers
- 24 hour emergency service
- Replacement door closers
- Surveys and recommendations for managing agents including design facility and installation
- Possible automation of pedestrian doors
- Programmed maintenance on a six monthly basis