Proximity access systems
Proximity access control systems offer an extremely flexible method of access control which can be programmed to allow for different areas to be made secure, whilst allowing access to certain nominated people. Systems can be either PC based or stand alone.
'Keys' can be individually tagged and deleted from the system if lost.
- Repairs and reprogramming of existing access control systems
- 24 hour emergency service of access control security system integration
- Replacement, upgrading and extensions of existing access control systems
- Surveys and recommendations for managing agents including design, integration, and installation of access control security system
- Maintenance of proximity access systems
- Programmed door access system maintenance
Anchor takes care of everything, all the time.
Our programmed access control system maintenance service automatically provides twice yearly site visits, inspecting and adjusting all access control security equipment, generating written reports and making relevant recommendations.
Emergency 24 hour cover is included with each system access contract.
All of the above services are carried out by Anchor Door Systems contact us by phone on 020-7582-6598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Proximity systems offer an extremely flexible yet secure method of access control which can be programmed to allow for different areas to be made more or less secure, whilst allowing access to certain nominated people.
Contact us for advice on the right way to approach access control system methodology.